to the decree of South Kazakhstan region akimat
On “Akim`s Administration in South Kazakhstan region”
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Akim`s Administration in South Kazakhstan region (hereinafter - Administration) is non-commercial organization acting as legal entity created for provision of research and information, procedural and institutional, material and technical activities for akimat and akim of South Kazakhstan region.
2. Administration executes its functions in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan Government, other legal acts, the present Statute and regulations of region`s akimat.
3. Administration founder is akimat of South Kazakhstan region (hereinafter – Founder). Administration`s constituent document is the present Statute.
4. Statute on administration, personnel structure and limits in personnel numbers are approved by Founder.
5. Administration is a legal entity, which has accounts and blanks with its name on the national language (“Akim`s Administration of South Kazakhstan region”) and stamp, in accordance with the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation.
6. Administration enters civil law relations on its own behalf.
7. Administration has a right to act as a party of civil law relations on behalf of akim and akimat, if it is authorized for it by the legislation.
8. Administration issues acts in the form of orders within its competence as required by law.
9. Administration`s location: 6 Tauke Khan ave., Shymkent, South Kazakhstan region.
10. Administration`s full name:
on the national language: “Оңтүстік Қазақстан облысы әкімінің аппараты» мемлекеттік мекемесі” (“Ontustik Kazakhstan oblisi akiminin apparati” memlekettik mekemesi)
on the Russian language: «Государственное учреждение «Аппарат акима Южно-Казахстанской области» (Gosudarstvennoe uchrejdenie “Apparat akima Ujno-Kazakhstanskoy oblasti”).
11. Administration`s funding is executed from regional budget.
II. ADMINISTRATION`S MAIN OBJECTIVES, FUNCTIONS, RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
12. Administration`s main objective is provision of research and information, procedural and institutional, material and technical activities for akimat and akim of South Kazakhstan region.
13. In accordance with main objective, Administration executes the following functions:
1) provision of timely execution of laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, decrees of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, akimat`s decrees, decisions and orders of region`s akim and also, adoption of measures for elimination of found violations, causes and conditions of their non-performance;
2) gradual implementation of “Kazakhstan-2030” strategy and execution of tasks stated in annual President`s Messages to the people of Kazakhstan, analysis of socioeconomic development, solution of important issues of the field;
3) interaction with Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Prime Minister's Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and administrations of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, ministries and divisions;
4) execution of performance analysis for executive bodies financed from regional budget and cities` and rural akims on their execution of state and regional programs and actions plans for regional akims, development of recommendations and suggestions for performance improvement ;
5) coordination of government agencies` actions on provision of legitimacy, public order, development of mechanism for social and legal protection of individuals and legal entities regardless of their ownership type, development of actions on enhancement of public discipline and public order in the field;
6) coordination of activities for governmental and non-governmental structures of the region for provision of society`s consistency, interethnic concord and consolidation;
7) provision of regional akim with information analysis materials regarding sociopolitical situation in the field, opinion study on economic and social transformations executed in the region and the country, development of measures for prevention and overcoming of negative developments in economic and social spheres, monitoring of social reforms;
8) preparation of draft decrees, decisions and orders for regional akimat, their legal evaluation;
9) mass media coverage of akimat`s and akim`s activities, organization of interaction with mass media, explanation of socioeconomic policy conducted by akim to population;
10) organization of akim`s interaction with local executive bodies, social and religious associations, development of joint actions on further enhancement of sociopolitical consistency in the field and interethnic concord;
11) recruitment, development of personnel reserve consisted from employees assigned by akim, preparation of materials for their appointment and dismissal, organization of public officials` advanced training;
12) provision of events with participation of the region`s akim;
13) Document support of akimat`s and akim`s performance, review of internal documents, letters and applications, arrangement of citizens` reception, including receptions at place of work or residence, workflow process analysis, development of workflow management, enhancement of performance style and methods;
14) management of issues connected with social protection of Administration employees in accordance with the established procedure.
14. For execution of its tasks and functions in accordance with the procedure established by the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation, Administration has a right to perform the following within its competence:
1) request and obtain required information from government agencies and akims of cities and districts and also, give mandatory orders within its competence;
2) carry out control over execution of acts and orders by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan; decrees by regional akimats; decisions and orders of region`s akim, his/her deputies; adoption of measures for elimination of found violations, causes and conditions of their non-performance;
3) use databanks that are available for government agencies;
4) use company vehicles and communication systems;
5) involve scientific organizations, scientists and specialists, representatives of law enforcement and regulatory bodies to work on contractual basis;
6) make suggestions to regional akim on assignment or dismissal of akims in cities or districts, including chairmen of executive bodies financed from regional budget and their bringing to disciplinary liability;
7) make suggestions to regional akim on enhancement of performance of executive bodies financed from regional and local budgets;
8) participate in meetings of regional akimat, sessions executed by regional akim and his deputies and in meetings with participation of akims from cities and districts;
9) keep official correspondence with government and non-government agencies and organizations regarding issues that are within Administration`s competence;
10) engage Administration`s and regional executive bodies` personnel, representatives of companies to participation in settlement of issues considering by akimats and akim of the region;
15. Administration`s responsibilities are stipulated by applicable legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
III. ADMINISTRATION`S MANAGEMENT
16. Administration`s general management is executed by regional akim.
17. Akim of the region executes the following functions as required by law:
1) allocates responsibilities between districts` akims, their deputies and head of Administration;
2) approves Administration`s operating procedure;
3) grants content for assignment and dismissal of heads of Administration`s subordinate organizations;
4) assigns and dismisses Administration`s employees in accordance with the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation on civil service;
5) executes other functions stipulated by the legislation.
18. In accordance with the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation, akim of the region assigns Head of Administration and grants him/her the following powers:
Head of Administration:
1) manages Administration performance, bears responsibility for execution of tasks assigned to Administration and for execution of his/her functions;
2) acts on principle of one-man management and addresses issues of Administration`s performance on his/her own within competence stipulated by the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation and the present Statute;
3) acts on behalf of Administration without power of attorney;
4) represents Administration`s interests in all bodies and organizations;
5) in cases and limits established by the legislation, he/she disposes Administration`s property;
6) concludes contracts;
7) opens bank accounts;
8) issues orders and gives mandatory orders to Administration employees;
9) provides akim of the region with draft decrees of akimat, decisions and orders of districts` akims and other materials;
10) develops draft Regulation on administration, personnel structure and forwards it for approval to akimat of the region;
11) approves provisions on structural divisions of administration and subordinate organizations, duty regulations for Administration employees preapproved by Deputy Akim of the region;
12) administers development of qualification criteria for administrative positions and signs service documentation for forwarding of criteria for approval and registration in justice agencies;
13) forwards suggestions to akim of the region regarding personnel reserve for political public officers;
14) has deputies and assigns their responsibilities and assigns their limits of competence;
15) coordinates activities of structural subdivisions of Administration regarding execution of acts by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, orders of the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Prime Minister`s Office, decrees by akimats and decisions/orders by akim of the region;
16) forwards suggestions to akim of the region regarding bonus payments and imposition of disciplinary penalties on public officials;
17) approves funding plan for budget programs on liabilities and payments in accordance with budget program passport confirmed by akim of the region;
18) approves Administration`s personnel structure and in concurrence with akim of the region assigns salary uplifts for Administration`s personnel in accordance with decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan Parliament;
19) issues orders on provision of labour and other leaves to Administration`s personnel, except akim`s deputies;
20) issues orders on recruitment, dismissal, imposition of disciplinary penalties and awarding of personnel executing technical maintenance of Administration;
21) signs service documentation within his/her competence;
22) executes other functions allocated to him/her by the legislation, akim of the region and the present Statute.
IV. ADMINISTRATION`S PROPERTY
19. Administration has separate property based on operational management.
20. Administration`s property is based on property transferred by government and consists of fixed and circulating assets and of other property the cost of which is shown on Administration`s balance.
21. Property assigned to Administration is national communal property of the region.
22. Administration is not entitled to alienate or in any other ways dispose assigned property.
V. PROCEDURE OF MAKING AMENDMENTS AND ADDENDUM TO THE PRESENT STATUTE
23. Amendments and addendum to the present Statute are accepted upon Founder`s decision.
24. Amendments and addendum to the present Statute are subject to public registration in justice agencies in accordance with the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation.
VI. ADMINISTRATION`S REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION
25. Administration`s reorganization and liquidation are performed in the following cases:
by Founder`s decision;
on the ground of court decision;
in other cases stipulated by applicable legislation.
26. Liquidation shall be deemed completed and Administration terminated its performance from the moment the entry is made to national registry of legal entities.
27. After liquidation property goes into the disposal of Founder.