Natural Resources and Wildlife Regulation Administration of South-Kazakhstan region carries out the state ecological examination of II, III and IV category objects.
According to Article 40 of the Environmental Code of economic and other activities, for which the environmental impact assessment is carried out, on the relevance and completeness of the assessment is divided into 4 categories - I, II, III, IV.
Category I includes activities related to 1 and 2 classes of danger according to the sanitary classification of industrial facilities, as well as exploration and production of minerals, except for commonly occurring. According to the sanitary classification Class 1 objects are the objects with the size of sanitary protection zone - 1000 m, class 2 - 500m.
Category II includes activities related to the 3rd class of danger according to the sanitary classification of industrial facilities, as well as the production of common minerals, all kinds of forest management and the special use of water. According to the sanitary classification Class 3 includes the objects with the size of the sanitary protection zone - 300 m.
Category III includes activities related to the 4th class of danger according to the sanitary classification of industrial facilities. According to the sanitary classification of class 4 are the objects with the size of the sanitary protection zone - 100 m.
The IV category includes activities related to the 5 class of danger according to the sanitary classification of industrial facilities, as well as all kinds of use of objects of fauna, except for amateur (sport) fishing and hunting. According to the sanitary classification 5th class includes objects with the size of the sanitary protection zone - 50m.
Characteristics of the main documentation. Currently, project materials for the construction of small and medium-sized businesses, pre-project and project documentation production facilities, emissions standard projects into the environment, projects of exploration and production of common mineral resources. Projects of emission standards in the environment are developed for existing companies.
The need for environmental impact assessment.
According to Article 36 of the Environmental Code, environmental impact assessment is mandatory for all types of economic and other activities that may have a direct or indirect impact on the environment and human health.
Development and implementation of economic and other activities of projects affecting the environment without any assessment of the impact on her are prohibited. The results of the impact assessment are an integral part of pre-planning, planning, design and project documentation.
1) the preliminary environmental impact assessment (stage 1);
2) environmental impact assessment (step 2);
3) The section "Environmental Protection" as part of the working draft, containing technical solutions to prevent adverse impacts on the environment (stage 3).
At stages 2 or 3 environmental impact assessment standards developed emissions into the environment in accordance with Chapter 4 of this Code.
For the conclusion of the state ecological examination project materials must contain the following materials:
1) Statement of the customer for the state ecological examination;
2) Publication of an application for state ecological expertise in the media;
3) Architectural and planning task;
4) Working project with an explanatory note, albums, drawings;
5) Conclusion of sanitary-epidemiological service body;
6) "Environmental Protection" section;
7) Public hearings Protocol (by projects, implementation of which can directly affect the environment and health of citizens).
Project of emission standards into the environment should include the following materials:
1) Project emission standards in the environment, the previously obtained opinion of the state environmental expertise, permits for emissions into the environment;
2) Conclusion body of sanitary-epidemiological service.